[meteorite-list] A Comet Strikes the Earth by H.H Nininger.

From: Walter Branch <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jan 22 01:20:31 2005

Hi Mark,

That sounds about right to me. I came across
about a dozen or so or these about 5 or 6 year ago and sold
them for about $15.00 each. I think the earliest copyright
date I have seen is 1942.

One is also part of my recently obtained Meteorite
Crater Study Kit.

Nininger also published two other boklets, Chips from
the Moon and Ask a Question about Meteorites, both of
similar size and format (minus any tektite and meteorite
specimen) and both collectable.

-Walter Branch