[meteorite-list] AD - Olivine Diogenite !!!! SLICES !!!!

From: Meteoryt.net <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jan 23 19:24:03 2005

Hi all
As alvays PolandMET cut everything what he get, so this time no exception
(and alvays too thin :-D.

I received from "We know Who" a specimen of PROPABLY olivine diogenite
PROPABLY paired with NWA1877.
But what is importand I offer thin full slices cutted to max 2mm thin, but
not broken fragments like everyone else do (or I not see yet any slice of
this meteorite offered).
So if You are interested, please look at achondrite section on my page
www.polandmet.com

I also add 2 last full slices of chondrules full SAU001. One of the best
SAU001 [L4/5] I have ever pleasure cut. Just clean&clear L4 section full of
light colored chondrules in many sizes and few breccia fragments.

Tomorrow I will send some spectacular infos about new Morasko IIICD specimen
that I just was lucky to "catch" :-P

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195