[meteorite-list] Dresden Meteorite - June or July of 1939?

From: meteoriteplaya_at_comcast.net <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jan 24 11:43:53 2005

Hi All
Looks like the date should be July 11, 1939 instead of June 11. Here is a link to the article Ken mentioned. I also looks like the 1938 date from Ken's second link is just probably just a typo on the website.

<http://adsbit.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/nph-iarticle_query?1939JRASC..33..301P&amp;data_type=PDF_HIGH&amp;type=PRINTER&amp;filetype=.pdf>

I'll have to change for the next edition of A to Z.

Mike

--
Mike Jensen IMCA 4264
Bill Jensen IMCA 2359