[meteorite-list] four corners

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jan 24 13:20:50 2005

Hi and good afternoon list.As I sit at home injured with a pinched nerve
in my leg, I am getting much better,I just won on ebay a five gram slice
of FOUR CORNERS iron meteorite.Being an ex coin collecter,they always have
what is called, KEY DATES to collect.For me four corners is one of my key
meteorites that I have been looking for.Is there more info despite
meteorites a to z that someone could give me?It would be nice.

                                  steve arnold, chicago

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728