[meteorite-list] 25% ORIENTED METEORITE IS SOLD

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jan 25 10:09:36 2005

I must have groosely underpriced that meteorite
because in the five minutes since I made that posting
four people have wanted to buy it. Wish I could find
more like that. It is nicer in hand than my photo
shows.
But it went to the first email and is no longer
available.
But the photos are still there for all to enjoy.
Cheers
DEAN