[meteorite-list] ya think your so smart, what's this?

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jan 25 10:37:32 2005

But Tom!

Haven't you ever observed, that all giraffes have two antennas on the top of
their heads?
The knobs of them consist of iron, as they orient themselves by dint of them
along the field lines of the magnetic fields of Earth on their yearly
migration from the South Pole to the North Pole and back.

You're welcome.
Martin