[meteorite-list] NWA 3133 "Real Deal"-blah blah blah

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jan 26 19:34:56 2005

Dear John,

Who is being coat tailed here, NWA 3133 is official and you are using an
abstract that describes our stones and then claiming your price is better.
We have the best price there is. It is pretty hard to beat a starting price
of just 99 cents for an official meteorite. There is nothing wrong with
being competitive and as far as Dr. Bunch goes, he agrees oxygen isotopes
and peer review are important. I have seen nothing official on your piece.

All the best,

Adam