[meteorite-list] Pictures of Cambodian meteorite

From: Norman Lehrman <nlehrman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jan 26 21:10:42 2005

All,

In a world of wannabes, the real ones are conspicuous!
 In the gold business we have a saying that "gold is
like a rattlesnake. If there's any doubt, it isn't".
Increasingly, I'm learning that that applies to
meteorites equally well.

This one's a winner!

Leaving for Tucson in the morning! See ya there.
Cheers,
Norm
http://TektiteSource.com