[meteorite-list] Pictures of Cambodian meteorite

From: Charles Viau <cviau_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jan 26 23:45:24 2005

This nice oriented stone hit something pretty solid in the rice patty. It
has considerable damage in the nose. Perhaps that is what sparked the
supposed fire. Or, since it landed in an area noted to contain thousands of
land mines.... In any case, looks like a real keeper and worth some
considerable bucks, being such a superb oriented specimen at least, add to
that what it is made of... Will they release that info?

CharlyV