[meteorite-list] Rocks From Space Picture of the Day - January 28, 2005 (Part II)

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jan 28 00:48:56 2005

Hi everyone, the Gem show is jumping, and good stuff al over the place.
My room will be open 100% on Saturday, should be about 80% tomorrow, but
alot to do so I am a little stretched.
As you all saw, the Pic of the day was the suspected new Lunar meteorite
that I found in Oman last week. It is a spectacular specimen, not likely
paired with any other Oman Lunars since it was found a little far away from
any of them.
If it is a Lunar, and all of the people who have seen it suspect that it is,
then it will be a strange one, clast supported, little matrix at all and
alot of melt.
We will know for certain soon enough.
Michael Farmer