[meteorite-list] Question re 40% off ALL ...... Ebay !

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jan 28 21:51:17 2005

Hay Michael,
        I was looking at the Park Forest specimen - item # 2292150314.
        It states, "Included, is also a piece of siding from the house
impact site."
        However, while this statement implies this is siding from a house
this particular meteorite struck, it does not specifically state that this
meteorite struck this house.
        Please clarify: did it strike the house or is this one of those
cleverly worded advertising things where you can't really be prosecuted
for false advertising because the exact wording is "only" misleading?
        RSVP
        Thanks, Michael Blood

--
"You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are."
     -Herb Cohen