[meteorite-list] Fireball over Spain : the meteorite has been found!

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jan 29 10:34:12 2005

Yes Mike,

The spanish guy looks a little bit 'odd'. I read also
that he will organize a press conference and that he
doesn't want to give the stone to the spanish
authorities because it's the stone of God ???

Maybe we have to wait a few days for pictures or more
details.

Pierre-Marie Pel?

 --- Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_comcast.net> a
?crit?: