[meteorite-list] STILL not clear - Park Forest Meteorite, Winslow St. House

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jan 29 10:45:52 2005

Gosh, this park-forest-smasher-hammer-damage-hype is the strangest I heard
ever.

My PF hit a curb stone, my PF hit a fence, my PF hit a meadow......
Dear beginning colletors: meteorites tend in general to fall on something.
That's why experts call it "a fall".

Soon I'll offer a real smasher -
a stone, which damaged my wallet.

Sniff, why I'm not in Tucson?