[meteorite-list] Park forest and setting the record straight

From: Bob Evans <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jan 29 19:09:43 2005

I just want set the record straight !!
I found Steve Arnold wandering around the Ludermans center where He found
nothing in Park Forest .
Out of sheer generosity I brought him over to Winslow St. where I literally
found over 250 pristine fragments the previous day.Thanks to me he found his
first micros with the magnet that I supplied to him.
Had I known about the list and the profit that the ingrate Steve Arnold
would make from those Micros' I would never have brought him there. Not even
a thank you from the guy. The guy made $900 from those micros thanks to
myself.
BTW Steve , I had a PF specimen on ebay before you even entered the
strewnfield.

Bob Evans