[meteorite-list] NEW Shergottite

From: Thomas Webb <webbth1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jan 29 20:20:23 2005

Mike,
Congratulations! Thanks for bringing another
interesting and valuable meteorite to the scientific
community and to the market. Because of your
perseverance and passion and that of others like you,
more than 15 Martians and Lunars each have been
brought to the market in the last 5 years along with
all of the additional pairings.
We should also be thankful that the Moroccans and
others are willing to comb the deserts for these
stones and sell them to us. The scientific community,
dealers and collectors have all hit a bonanza in just
a few years time.
We live in an exciting time!
My best,
Thomas

--- Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_comcast.net>