[meteorite-list] New Shergotite, NWA 2626 (AD)

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jan 30 10:01:43 2005

YAWN, a little early for funny jokes.
Let's see, you may not have attended grade school, but I did.
You have the Dag shergottites (ALL PAIRED) over 20 kilograms known.
Then you have this, 30 grams, total weight, no pairings.
HMMMM only 10 times the price but almost 8000 times smaller.
Matteo, do you need some help figuring this out?
Have a nice day, and stop be so jealous, it will make you sick.
This meteorite is a bargain at 2 times the price.
Mike Farmer