[meteorite-list] Novaspace Galleries in Tucson

From: Walter Branch <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jan 31 11:46:28 2005

Hello Everyone,

Twink Monrad has aksed me to forward the message noted below.

I would also add that for those attending the Tucson show, if you have any
interest in space art, you must stop by the Novaspace Galleries. The owner
Kim Poor and his staff are super to work with and the selection of space art
is second to none, including some prints that meteorite enthusiasts would be
interested in.

-Walter

Hi Walter,

In the past year I have tried to post to the list twice and could not, so
just wondered if you want to let all who are in Tucson for the show that the
gallery is very nice and open to the public.

Novaspace Galleries
140 W. Fort Lowell Rd.
not far east of Oracle Road.
10-5 Mon through Sat