[meteorite-list] Information wanted- Hessle specimen number

From: fcressy <fcressy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jan 31 12:49:11 2005

Hello all,

Thought I'd start this Monday morning off with a little detective work. I'm
trying to track the provenance of an individual of the Hessle H5 fall that
is in my collection. It carries a specimen number that I'm unfamiliar with,
but is different enough that it's former collection should be able to be
identified.
The number is written in red ink on a white paint background. The
collection number is written like a fraction. In the numerator position a
letter, "M" in my case, sits over the horizontal line. The denominator is a
number-letter combination, in my case it reads: "103.P." So the specimen
number reads as follows:

_____
103.P.

Any help is greatly appreciated.