[meteorite-list] Question about western USA

From: JKGwilliam <h3chondrite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jan 31 17:04:20 2005

Hello List,
Any of you that are offered the opportunity to drive somewhere with Keith,
take my advice and take a bus or cab instead. On the ride back to
Tempe/Chandler last night, I though I was driving with Steve McQueen in the
movie "Getaway." Keith mentions an AVERAGE speed of 85mph which I believe
to be correct. Several time I looked at his speedometer and it was bumping
100mph. His Blazer has a governor in it that prevents him from going over
96mph.

  Thank God!

The Tucson Show is super again this year with lots of great people and tons
of wonderful meteorites. I'm putting together a webpage for all of the
picture Keith and I are taking and will hopefully get it up and running soon.

Best,
White knuckled Gwilliam