[meteorite-list] Happy 4th of July/nice weekend

From: Anita Westlake <libawc_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jul 2 20:29:19 2005

Dear List:
  Maybe I've been asleep at the switch, but why doesn't Chicago Steve
get banned from our list? I've tried blocking him just from entering my
personal email space, (just in case there are those of you who thrive on
his presence), but I can't do it because his name is imbedded in the
meteorite-list return address. If I block him, I block all of you.
  Please consider removing him from the list for transgressions too
numerous to mention OVER AND OVER AGAIN! My delete finger is bleeding.

Anita