[meteorite-list] Happy 4th of July/nice weekend

From: E. L. Jones <jonee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jul 3 10:25:42 2005

A Hardy Good Morning to you and yours, Mr. Steve and may you have a
great one also!

To our friends from GB-- Realllly Sorry 'bout that unique method of
tea brewing in Boston, ya know. Again, to our best friends in the UK
and all around the world Independence twas the one of the truly
serenpidious things ever done for mankind, so feel welcome to join in
the the extra terrestrial fireworks celebration as well.
USA: bringing you the most radical fireworks event in recorded history--
at a bit after 1am EDT Monday morning! Go Deep Impact--push it in-- uah
huw-- uah haw-- push it in!!!

Elton and crew!

Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! wrote:

Good morning list.First and foremost,I want to wish all list
members,wherever you are,to have a great and safe weekend.And secondly,I
want to wish all the U S A list members a happy 4th of july.I hope you all
have a happy and safe holiday.

                                    steve arnold, chicago,usa!!