[meteorite-list] Happy 4th of July/nice weekend

From: AL Mitterling <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jul 3 13:10:09 2005

Hi Susan and all,

I'll second Susan's suggestion. I know you are wanting to learn more
about meteorites and if you can throw out some ideas as to what areas
you would like to learn more about I'll put together some topics and
perhaps a thread will start. Perhaps others can chime in here and share
a topic of meteorite interest. All my best and happy Fourth!

--AL Mitterling

batkol wrote:

so here's a suggestion: in recognition of this holiday weekend
celebrating our freedom, let's liberate this list. if you've got a beef
with someone, show some class like Jason did, and send it to the person
you have a problem with. i joined the list a month ago, as far as useful
posts about meteorites, i've saved three.