[meteorite-list] OT: July 04, 1776 - July 04, 2005

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jul 3 17:33:19 2005

Before I go to bed after sweating and toiling a lot:

Wishing all American List members and all Americans
my very best for this year's Independence Celebrations!

"We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created
equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable
rights and that among these are life, liberty & the pursuit of happiness
.. that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends,
it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it ..."

All my best to a nation and its citizens that lost thousands and thousands
of young lives to make it possible for me to be born and grow up in a free
and democratic country!

Bernd