[meteorite-list] New member, sort of

From: Meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jul 4 05:04:55 2005

Welcome Jim!
I hope you'll enjoy the Meteorite List and do not worry if sometimes some discussions are a bit off topic, it happens but most of
the time the List provides to possibility to share very interesting information about meteorites!!!
All the best,

Frederic Beroud
http://www.meteoriteshow.com
IMCA member # 2491 (http://www.imca.cc/)