[meteorite-list] AD - Zagami, New Winonaite, and more

From: Jim Strope <jim_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jul 5 07:36:08 2005

Hi All:

Ebay Auctions ending tonight:

Beautiful new Winonaite, NWA 2627 with a total TKW of only 68 grams started
at a penny and still way TOO low. Someone is going to get a great deal:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6542659060

Large partslice of Zagami with LOTS of fusion crust (started at a bargain
price) :
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6542862182

ULTRA thin partslice of NWA 482 started at a penny:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6542858136

All of my ebay auctions can by found at this link:
http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=catchafallingstar.com

I hope everyone had a great Independence Day celebration. For those of you
who did not blow off your fingers with fireworks, please make high bids on

Jim Strope
421 Fourth Street
Glen Dale, WV 26038

http://www.catchafallingstar.com