[meteorite-list] New lunar meteorite

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jul 5 16:36:27 2005

Dear Fabien and List,

Congratulations on the lunar find. It is hard for me to bid on an item
without specifications. What is the NWA number? If it was found in 2003,
why is it not in the meteoritical Bulletin? What is the TKW? The
classification you give is identical to NWA 773. If this is a true Norite
unpaired to NWA 773, I am sure everybody would be interested in the
classification data because this would be the first Norite ever found. I
think if somebody is going to announce something as critical as a new
lunaite, they should at least provide supporting documentation or at a
minimum, its provisional status.

If it is truly a Norite I sure would be interesting in acquiring a sizable
specimen.

All the best,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection