[meteorite-list] New member, sort of

From: jwb7772_at_netzero.net <jwb7772_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jul 5 18:31:25 2005

Ken,
     Thanks for the info! I wanted to look into it since I have many meteor-wrongs. In fact I turned them into a large rock border. Some of them apear to be melted and even have cracks that have been resealed from heat amd melt, but nothing inside and not magnetic. Some are downright glassy! Many have thumprints and are heavy. But no nickel!
     I have read that many eons ago another galaxy crashed into ours, I suspect that some meteor-wrongs may be from some galaxy that is devoid of nickel and most other things that make up your average meteorite. After all new types are being found all the time if you start from the begining.
     Best wishes Jim