[meteorite-list] A note to everyone.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jul 6 00:27:54 2005

Hi, I have been traveling for over one month now, to 3 continents, and have
been very busy with little time to take care of many emails and other items.
I just tried to finally go through my telephone messages just now and
deleted them by mistake!
I arrived back home last night from a short little getaway with my wife only
to have an eye infection pop up today (very serious, I have one eye totally
out of service right now)!
    So, anyone who has emailed me and not heard back, please remind me what
you wanted, if you called and left a message, please call back as I lost
them all, and if you need me, I should be home for at least 3 weeks in a
row! The first time that has happened in 6 months.

Mike Farmer

PS. I am too tired and with one eye, typing is not easy, but I will post
some interesting notes about the Ensisheim and St Marie aux Mines shows and
the outcome of last Friday's court case I had against our buddy Michael
Casper.