[meteorite-list] AD:Extra Nice eBay Items

From: AL Mitterling <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jul 6 10:54:32 2005

To those interested,

I have some quality items ending on eBay in about a day or two. These
are high end items and probably not something that everyone would want
or could afford but they are nice to look at and enjoy even if you don't
bid. They come from an old collection I bought and I am basically
selling to get the money out of the items I couldn't keep, not that I
didn't want to keep them all!! Some hard to get items are present.

I invite you to check out the auctions, ask questions or bid on a fine
specimen if it is something that will enhance your collection. I'd
consider trades on similar items so you can upgrade, but please make
arrangements before bidding. Thank-you for your time!

--AL Mitterling
Mitterling Meteorites

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZalmittmet