[meteorite-list] Ad- new and beautiful L3

From: S. Ralew <stefan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jul 6 14:23:57 2005

Dear Lists Members,

today, I want to introduce an extremely beautiful and chondrule packed type
3 chondrite again, NWA 2984, L3, S4. Within the last years I had surched
very intensively to find and acquire these rare chondrites. Some of these
special pieces, for example NWA 3099 and NWA 2892, are already completely
sold out. And since the "NWA gold rush" seems to be definetely over, such
finds will become popular rarities again in the near future.
For me personally these beautiful type 3 chondrites belongs to to the most
beautiful meteorites at all. You have here again the chance to include one
of this rare meteorites into your collection.
http://www.meteoriten.com/special.html

All slices are carefully polished on one side, the other side is only
grinded to remove the saw marks. Most of the slices are small full slices
that are at a affordable price.

Buy with confidence. Within the last years not a single package has been
lost of my deliveries. I send all pieces out by the registered mail and on
my risk. If a delivery should be lost, you get your money back or a
substitute.

Best wishes,
Stefan

SR-Meteorite