[meteorite-list] libyan desert glass scam artist?

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jul 7 05:20:43 2005

this is another email from the person

Hi
Thank very very much
 for sending me this email (thank you ) now I know
what is going on behind me
I'm gonna send it(this email ) to eBay customer
service to let them know the end of the story between
me and those guys(MAFIa)
they work together as I noticed from this email

The true story is .. that they use different ID
with very good connection between them
and they send many emails to every body before that
( from their group) that this is new guy in the
market so don't pay him higher they keep my LDG
very low price untill the 7th day
like one pice 11 watch it and about 83 people sow it
in ebay anfd it's price only $1.99 for 780 gr LDG
I got one of these emails don't pay him higher from
one of thier friends ask me to buy out side this area
(this proplem )
then they put very low price for the LDG to win that
in last moment
I send for all who entered this auction second chance
 for one week so they contact the eBay to stop that
second chance and they told the eBay this story you
send to me (thier story )
eBay investigate a and canceled all that auction
and stopped my account for 6 Horus last few days
then after they finish their investigation ..eBay
opened my account again the day before yesterday day
 ,,,,so I re-list these 20 items of LDG again and
they get very angry today

then they tryed to forced me to sell them this LDG
even if the eBay cancelled this auction
and send to eBay again for that with different story
The new story is
that they send me money by Paypal and I didn't send
them the LDG

actually I sent them their money back ...(you need
profe I have to see ) and I have prove for that from
Paypal and send it to them
And I send that to eBay and waiting for there answer
,,, they said that they will answer me tomorrow
morning
that is the story between me and these guys (they are
MAFIA )
I'm not thief If I'm like what they said I kept the
money that they send to me... with out turn it back to
them
they want this LDG by any bad ways even not good ways
and they send money to me with out asking them to do
that to force me to send it (LDG ) to them
So please replay me and let me know the last part of
this story

mah....

Matteo

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato