[meteorite-list] OT - terrorist attack in London

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jul 7 13:52:20 2005

..and in Brighton too - a 'device' was found in Brighton Station.

Yes I am fine - I work in the main hospital outside of London, and we were
on " triple red alert" all day.

Why do these fecking fundamentalists think they have the right to treat
innocent people like this? I see they do not have the balls to his Bush and
his cronies in Scotland so they hit us.
There was a device in our local Brighton station too, but it was defused.

When I am angry (and illogical) I think we should start to use the nuclear
deterrent. Then I calm down. Presuming (and it IS a presumption) these are
muslims", who do they think they represent? less than 0.00001% of all other
Muslims. They are a disgrace to their belief systems and disrepectful to
the Koran - and the only positive side to suicide bombers is that the stupid
feckers kill themselves too.

I'm Jewish (very non-practicing!), you may be are not - what the Hell
difference does it make other than mutual respect?!
I give up!

What is the psychopathology of these people? Would they like us to kill
their families randomly?

I give up -