[meteorite-list] list posts

From: Dippl Family <alckelec_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jul 8 10:32:46 2005

 Susan
Nothing is impossible but whilst his ebay dealings showed a reasonable
amount of naive sophistication Yeah I know that's an oxymoron) he actually
did not come across as knowing about the list directly but that was my
feeling and not based on knowledge. He seemed to infer we were some kind of
auction mafia determined to gang together and cheat him out of his stuff and
some kind third party acquaintance was helping him on the side. My top bid
by the way for a 445gr piece was $287.77 and while that was not expensive
for the piece I did not consider it was a cheaters price.
Cheers
Pete Dippl (We have just come off a long dry ourselves so we will be keeping
this wet for ourselves thanks ;-) )