[meteorite-list] Jeff Kuyken

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jul 11 09:49:46 2005

Hi Marcin,

The camera I use is an Olympus C-740 Ultra Zoom.

http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/cpg_archived_product_details.asp?i
d=909

They're a great camera with a lot of features and still reasonably priced
for what you get although I believe they have now been super-seeded with the
760, 765 & 770. At the time of purchase (and still may be?) it was one of
the only cameras with the super macro function which allows you to get
within 3cm of the subject. That was one of the more important reasons for
purchasing it.

Some of the web-pages with great meteorite pics that I like, include:

www.nakhladogmeteorites.com
www.nyrockman.com/museum-1.htm

Cheers,

Jeff