[meteorite-list] Wanted: Small Pallasite Sample

From: MexicoDoug_at_aol.com <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jul 12 13:54:05 2005

Matt U. wrote:

>If anybody has a piece available, or can direct me to a dealer that has
>please mail me off list. I'm hoping to avoid ebay!
>Apologies that this mail is in no way valuable input to the list

Hola Matt, After being meteoritically bombarded with countless sales' ads,
please don't feel a need to apologise for a contribution to the minority of
want ads! Thanks for the variety..., it would be great to see a 50/50 split on
wanted:sale items on the list, instead of what we have now. A want ad by a
collector is more important than a routine commercial sale ad to the list, in
my book, though I personally appreciate both. Good luck! Perhaps Steve
Arno!d still has an extra specimen of his "US mail-impact" Springwater he would
consider sending you if you just pay postage or some modest little sum?...or
(continued off list)
Saludos, Doug