[meteorite-list] AD - New H7 - Great Deals Ending Today

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jul 13 11:20:12 2005

Dear List Members,

Just a quick note to let those of you who are interested in rare and
beautiful, along with weathered and ugly, material that I have 113 eBay
auctions ending in a few hours under my seller name, naturesvault. I have a
new ungrouped H7 (NWA 2835) with "Buy it Now" at a very competitive price.
Here are the direct auction links to these along with other excellent deals
including an unusual L6 (NWA 3153). Don't forget that I also have several
LARGE unclassified Saharans that started at just 99 cents, many still there!

NEW - NWA 2835 Rare Ungrouped H7
17.8g End Cut
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6544625434&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
5.7g Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6544625751&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
4.4g Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6544626037&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
2.1g Complete Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6544626536&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
1.3g Complete Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6544626785&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NEW - NWA 3153 Unusual L6
34.5g Complete Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6544627135&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
20.2g Complete Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6544627346&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
9g Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6544627595&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Great Deals:
NWA 1277 CO3.6 Part Slice 886mg (Nice specimen)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6544605972&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
NWA 1877 Olivine Diogenite Fragment 976mg (Excellent LARGE example)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6544609321&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
NWA 1877 Thin Section (Only a couple left)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6544609411&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
NWA 2696 Howardite Complete Slice 4.5g (currently at just above $5.00 per
gram)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6544615083&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
NWA 3118 CV3 Complete Slice 6.5g (currently at just $1.77 per gram!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6544617721&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
Amgala (Oum Dreyga) H3-5 Fresh Individual 20.2g (currently at only $1.02 per
gram)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6544622279&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
Campo de Cielo Graphite Nodules 52.6g (Last batch I have)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6544623365&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

To see these and all of the material that I have to offer this week, click
on one of the above links and then click "View seller's other items". That,
or go to eBay and search for items by "naturesvault". There are many
excellent deals, several still at just 99 cents.

Best regards and "Thank You" to all who look and/or bid,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
naturesvault (eBay)
gmhupe_at_tampabay.rr.com