[meteorite-list] Steve Arnold #1

From: Dana <zeus_daughter2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jul 13 11:35:41 2005

Hi Susan and list,

I am sure this is not the exact same link but it is on
the same story from the same newspaper site in India
it's pretty close to the original. It came out the
following day to the actual original. Its not like it
was a scientific journal and perhaps English is a
second language to the writer. Jeez!

Some of ya'll on this list set your expectations of
others wayyyyyyyy toooooo high. I would like to see
Steve write an article on an American fall in their
language and see if it meets their standards. Ha ha
ha just kidding, but ya'll get my point.

http://www.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=50369

Also just to let everyone know I am not sorry for my
for being myself. Where I come from shit is not a
curse word. I told Dirk Ross sorry if I offended him
and would like to say sorry to anyone else on the list
if I truly offended them. Sorry.

And thanks for the info Susan. I am so cracking up
here cuz' I thought it was Chicago Steve. ha ha ha
Thought the vacation had gone straight to his head!
Surely, their middle initials are different! I can
see where this would cause a lot of problems for one
Steve or the other.

Dana Hawn