[meteorite-list] A japanese meteorite called dhum phuquer

From: Martin H. <planetwhy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jul 16 10:51:58 2005

Hi All,

While Steve^2 might be playing a joke, I did wonder if
my latest Meteorite Times article would create any
problems given that the offhand and incorrect English
pronunciation of the name of my topic might raise some
eyebrows.

Happy reading.

http://www.meteoritetimes.com/current_links/Accretion_Desk.htm

Martin