[meteorite-list] pics: orientated stones

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jul 16 15:10:46 2005

Stan,

thanx for sharing pictures of those awesome oriented meteorites. they are remarkable in their own way. your purchasing of the last two is fortunate indeed. oriented lunar gabbros, and 6 kilo oriented urelites are very rare, to say the least. I hope you are able to get them numbered and classified by a lab.

congratulations!!!!!

JD

-------------- Original message from "stan ." <laser_maniac_at_hotmail.com>: --------------