[meteorite-list] to the list,an apology

From: David Freeman mjwy <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jul 16 20:16:44 2005

I want to apoligize to all the good people on
this list for my brash email I sent this morning.There was no harm
intended.It was plain stupid.I should have just kept it private.From now
on,no more sales,no more trades,no more givaways,no more jokes...

Dear Ssteve;

We all grow very tired of your repeated repeated repeated apologies, and your bologna and fake being sorry, and your out right lies of "no more trades", sales of a high percentage of Phony-Factor....and your very sad persona.

Stupid is as stupid does in your case. Especially the "LTD" part...phony as you are!
Dave F.