[meteorite-list] Steve's posts<--forged ?

From: E. L. Jones <jonee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jul 16 23:15:40 2005

Hello Cyber Sleuth's and Peace Loving Meteorite Enthusiasts!

I am not in anyway trying to participate in the latest round of I,
Steve. (But by writing this I guess I am and I have previously
apologized for THIS post in my previous posts) This is about the
supporters of His Works perhaps following the Matteo Protocol. I've
wondered for some time why the few supporters of Chitown Ste2ve that
speak up on the list, generally have throw-away, easy-to-fake email
addresses... They post in Steve's hour of distress then they disappear
into oblivion--never answering their emails..... Never posting on any
other topic so far as I can recall.

Makes me wonder how real those support emails are. I guess when you
have as few real friends as some ex dealers-- er.... Limited Dealers
have , one would be tempted to start a dialog with one's alter -ego.

Anyone know where ISP [65.54.175.200] and
[bay104-nat1.bay104.hotmail.com] are located. My tools say the domain
doesn't exist. DNS query for *65.54.175.200* failed: *Queried domain
does not exist.*

Surely Chitown Ste2ve isn't so sophisticated as to cover his cyber
tracks. er His supporters aren't so sophisticated as to cover his
tracks...er their tracks....er you know what I mean.

Speak up, Pete, show us you aren't a figment of someone's imagination.
I like to know who and where I am talking with in the case we trade
meteorites in the future<wink>
Inquiring mind wants to know.

El5ton