[meteorite-list] AD: Ebay Sales Ending with Some Specials

From: Norbert Classen <trifid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jul 17 07:26:15 2005

Hi All,

Just as a short notice that I have some auctions on eBay (German & US eBay)
that will be ending today. Have a look at:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZivuna

A few auctions, such as for rare carbonaceous chondrites, already ended with
Buy-it-Now, but there are still some goodies to be had at bargain prices,
such as two type 3 chondrite main masses - including one rare H(L)3
classification.

There's also one lunar sample up on the auction block, a rare mare basalt
(only two non-Antarctic lunaites are actually true mare basalts). This
sample of Dhofar 287 is rather special as it's not just my previous
collection but it's also featured and pictured in one of my articles for
Joel Schiff's METEORITE (May 2003). If you have a close look at the auction
you will see that it's a real bargain as I originally paid MUCH more for
this sample as my low starting price. And if you think you will get this
material cheaper, don't be confused, go ask the finders, and they will tell
you that there's nothing left for sale.

All the best,
Norbert

PS: For the auctions on German eBay, shipping costs that are outlined for
the European Union will also apply for shipping to the US and Canada. So bid
with confidence.