[meteorite-list] Steve's posts<--forged ?

From: David Freeman mjwy <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jul 17 10:07:27 2005

Pete wrote:
Predictably, you'll keep the flaming going, thereby degrading the
legitimacy of the rest of the group.
Hopefully, I can keep learning about meteorites from you all without the
nonsense to sift through!

Maybe Pete could ask Art about the poll recently conducted about Ssteve
and how much nonsense this has contributed
from a number of parties on the list.
All list members that are new and feel sorry for Ssteve should read the
list archives for the past few YEARS before chastizing anyone about
picking on our poor posterchild for very suspect business practices.
And my appologies to the newbies for blindly supporting very poor
business practices in the meteorite world.

>"Apologies and only respect to the real group!" < I am sure that
Elton, the "real group" and I would all accept your apology after you
read the archives.
Sincerely,
Dave Freeman