[meteorite-list] Kick ass Arizona Vacation

From: Pete Pete <rsvp321_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jul 17 13:20:11 2005

Rare Earth magnets in the soles of those size 11 sandles, right? heh heh! ;]

From: "Bob King" <lakewind_at_infionline.net>
To: Meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Kick ass Arizona Vacation
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 11:52:04 -0500

Hi Bob,
Thanks for sharing the photos and I'm glad you had a great trip.
Looking at those pictures reminded me there were places hotter than
Duluth is today where the temp is 85 and the humidity is high. I bet the
list is curious how you safely hunted for meteorites relatively near the
crater. Care to share your secret? Also does the Meteor Crater store
still sell those bags of crater dirt with meteorite spherules?
Best regards,
Bob