[meteorite-list] Kick ass Arizona Vacation

From: Bob Evans <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jul 17 14:42:57 2005

Hello Bob,

Yeah it was hot, very hot as high as 118F. Lack of humidity helped out
tremendously. As soon as I got back in Chicago it was back to the awful high
humidity. Id take AZ in 110F heat to Chicago 95Degree heat with 80% humidity
anyday.

The Meteorite Crater store does sell the bag of dirt with the meteorite
spherules in them as well as small meteorite oxide fragments for around $6
a piece.

As far as hunting the crater goes, I just have to say that there is many
more meteorite fragments laying all over the place waiting to be picked up.
I found my first one after two minutes of looking. If I had more time I
would have come home with a box full of meteorites.
I'll be back!

Bob E