[meteorite-list] meteor-wrong (most likely)

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jul 17 17:07:13 2005

Jim and Bill,

This meteor-wrong has been studied extensively. I believe the consensus of many to date is that it is terrestrial, and possibly man-made. Matt Morgan was involved in one such study and that reference is somewhere in the archives. Here is a statement from the meteorite society.

http://meteoriticalsociety.org/bulletin/shirokovsky.pdf

JD

-------------- Original message from Bill Southern <Nugget-Shooter_at_direcway.com>: --------------