[meteorite-list] Mars rover pollution

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jul 18 13:16:57 2005

Hi,
I find it interesting that I have not heard any comments re my email
yesterday regarding NASA's inability to completely sterilise their Rovers
may lead to colonisation of another planet and the consequences of this
action.

I actually think this is quite an important issue - I will probably be told
wrong forum/off topic" or whatever...

People talk for hours on this list about complete rubbish - I thought it was
a very important point hence I raised this as a topic - I received the same
response I got when I emailed NASA! Nothing!

just my 2 microbes worth....

dave
IMCA #0092
Sec. BIMS