[meteorite-list] Mars rover pollution

From: Meteoryt.net <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jul 18 17:08:01 2005

>Hi,
>I find it interesting that I have not heard any comments re my email
>yesterday regarding NASA's inability to completely sterilise their Rovers
>may lead to colonisation of another planet and the consequences of this
>action.

Hi
Its maybe offtopic but this enter my head when I read this letter.

When Shuttle and for example Mars Rover was on earth it was full of air. But
when it start, all this enter into space vacum, and again to Marst
atmosphere. This not make damage of equipment ?
Or maybe flight through atmosphere is long enough to fill it or remove air
slowly from all parts ?
Or they are closed in hermetic containers without air inside to protect them
in space ?

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195