[meteorite-list] pollution

From: Pete Pete <rsvp321_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jul 18 18:45:11 2005

I KNOW I can't be the only one here with a vision of colonizing the moon
and Mars!
Why should only a handful of sterilized visitors a few times a decade have
all the fun, - and prevent any contamination to what end?

Terraforming is one of those ideas just out of science-fiction into a
conceivable reality (for Mars), and I'm all for it.
Start the seeding! ;]

I don't think this is too off topic, considering there are theories that
life on Earth could have started with the goodies brought inside
carbonaceous Chondrite meteorites!

Cheers,
Pete