[meteorite-list] AD - NEW L3.8 - Gorgeous, Large Slices

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jul 19 14:30:28 2005

Dear List Members,

I would like to announce a new and beautiful L3.8, NWA 2704. I was able to
get some nice large slices from this fresh meteorite. You will find these
competitively priced under my eBay seller name, naturesvault.

Here are the direct links to what is available on eBay (a few specimens have
already sold with the "Buy it Now" option):

New - NWA 2704 Striking L3.8 Meteorite
31.3g Complete Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6546174274&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
23.9g Complete Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6546174561&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
14.8g Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6546174894&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
7.8g Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6546175171&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

To see these and many other excellent deals, click on one of the above links
and then click "View seller's other items". That, or go to eBay and search
for items by seller, naturesvault.

Best regards,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection